Götzfried Antique Maps
Publisher: Rainer Götzfried
VAT ID: DE248472582
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on rare-atlases.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on rare-atlases.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Götzfried Antique Maps at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on rare-atlases.com are provided "as is". Götzfried Antique Maps makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Götzfried Antique Maps does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Götzfried Antique Maps or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on rare-atlases.com, even if Götzfried Antique Maps or a representative authorized by Götzfried Antique Maps has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on rare-atlases.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Götzfried Antique Maps does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Götzfried Antique Maps may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Götzfried Antique Maps does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Götzfried Antique Maps has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Götzfried Antique Maps of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Götzfried Antique Maps web site shall be governed by the laws of Germany without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Please be advised that to avoid personal data being collected through IP addresses, we use Google Analytics add-on "anonymizeIp". As a result a shortened (or anonymous) IP address is sent to Google.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. A cookie will be set within your browser to prevent this website from sending your data to Google: Click here to opt-out Google Analytics
. This will deactivate Google Analytics on rare-atlases.com. If you want to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics in general, on every website, please visit the following link to install an add-on to your browser to opt-out Google Analytics functionality: Browser add-on to opt-out Google Analytics
On our web pages plugins of the social media network facebook.com are used. facebook.com is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). If you access a page of our website with such a plugin, a connection to Facebook will be established. Hereby, the plugin tells the Facebook server, which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged into Facebook as a member, Facebook assigns this information with your personal Facebook account. When you use the plugin functions (for example, clicking on the "Like" button or leaving a comment this will be also assigned with your Facebook account. This can be prevented by logging out from Facebook before using the plugin.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the collected information with your Facebook account, you have to log out from Facebook before visiting our pages or you can install a browser add-on to block Facebook: Browser add-on to block Facebook